A HandiSoft Review can ensure you and your team are getting the most out of your software investment.
Why not have one of our experienced Consultants review your entire HandiSoft suite and how effectively your team are using the software features and functionality?
The HandiSoft Review entails an on-site appointment where the consultant will go through a standard set of questions and assess your work practices. We have designed a comprehensive review document covering over 70 questions about functionality across all modules.
This initial appointment can take up to 3 hours and is designed for senior staff, offering personal attention in a workshop environment. We then follow this up with a summary report and improvement plan:
Your Practice Improvement Plan May Include:
- a comprehensive usage review that determines whether your practice is taking advantage of all the
productivity enhancing features;
- recommendations on changes, with the option for you to allocate tasks to staff and prioritise implementation;
- a comprehensive appendix with instructions on all topics covered;
- suggestions for short and long term improvements, along with tips and guidance on getting the most from your software investment;
- recommendations for focused training that will cover particular features your team may not be aware of;
This service is available for an all inclusive price of $900 in the metro areas of Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. For areas over 30km from our office there may be travel time charges, or ask about a web based option.
Contact Us Today
To learn more or get a quote, email us or call (08) 9245 0688.