You are invited to attend the HandiSoft Productivity & Tax Seminar to be 'Clued In' on Tax Time 2013. It's a great way to get your staff trained up and ready for the new financial year.
Benefit from our close working relationship with the Tax office and get the inside scoop on :
- What's new in the 2013 tax forms
- The background legislation resulting in the 2013 changes
- How to correctly complete the new items in tax returns
As usual we will also clue you in on all the latest productivity tips and enhancements that have been added to the HandiSoft suite this year. So ensure that you attend the annual tax seminar that serious HandiSoft users don't miss!
Seminar: 09:30am to 12:30am with a 15minute break
Registration: from 08:25am
$249 per attendee
$199 for additional attendees from the same practice
- Intensive Tax Update Training on 2013 forms and legislation from a tax expert
- Intensive HandiSoft training on features and functions from a HandiSoft expert
- Network with your HandiSoft colleagues over tea and muffins
As always, you will receive a comprehensive manual containing detailed instructions about the legislation covered and practical examples on how to use the features and functionality illustrated. To ensure you get even more value from the seminar, we will also email you a unique pack of HandiTax reports that will streamline your client administration and marketing initiatives.
Tax Session topics:
- HandiTax - New features and functions added this year
- 2013 legislative changes affecting forms and schedules
- Changes to the private health insurance rebate and the Medicare levy surcharge
- The requirement to report the use of a CGT exemption or rollover
- The low income superannuation contribution (LISC)
- Changes to the eligibility for ETP tax offset for termination payments
- Legislative changes NOT affecting forms and schedules
- Other pertinent tax issues
Productivity Session topics:
Time Saving Features
- New time saving depreciation import feature in HandiTax
- Using BankFeeds in HandiLedger for greater efficiency
- How to add a digital signature into the compilation report - saving you time!
- How to email your Time+Billing statements instead of printing and posting them
- How to cut down Time+Billing invoicing time using HandiSoft filters
- New productivity reports in HandiTax
- Setting up and reporting by the NEW Client Groups in HandiSoft
- Implementing new improvements to ' Extra Labels' in Practice Manager
- Cloud access to your client documents via Document Portal
See you there!