Version: 2015 Version 1.05
Released: 25 August 2015
Download Update File
It is important that you have installed Version 1.00 of this software from the 2015 v1.00 CD before applying this web update.
- Pre-fill 2015 enhancements
- Private health fund codes now import correctly.
- When deleting pre-filled items the visible prefill icon will now always clear.
- Create new client from prefill updated to ensure client reference is always uppercase.
- Tax estimate updated
- Fixed amounts incorrectly appearing in HELP repayment field (limited situations).
- TSL repayments now correctly included in subtotal.
- Form I worksheet copy updated by removing the duplication of the heading relating to Item D15.
- Added Pre-fill Report 2015 functionality
- XML files from the ATO portal can be imported into HandiTax.
Note: File path is specified via Options / Tax Form Options / Prefill report path.
- Content & layout changes per ATO Pre-filling Report 2015 specification.
- Tax estimate includes outstanding TSL.
- Distributions from partnerships now included.
- Prefill rollover entries from 2014 are now matched with 2015 entries where possible.
Important Note: Pre-fill data should not be relied upon exclusively and may be incomplete. Pre-filled data must be reviewed prior to lodgment.
- Estimate updated
- Tax estimate updated with Trade support loans (TSL) now separated from HELP debt in tax estimate.
- Temporary Budget Repair Levy adjusted to include capital gains amounts.
- Resolved the issue of incorrectly prompting that the HandiTax license is expiring where in fact the licenses are valid (limited situations).
- Resolved the "Invalid child number..." error when importing into an SMSF form from the SuperFund program.
- F1 Help Updated.
- Estimate Updated
- HECS/HELP thresholds.
- ETP offset calculation for ETP Code D.
- Medicare Levy Surcharge Tier 3 family threshold updated from $270,001 to $280,001.
- V35 error removed from tag ^CFC in the Work Related Expenses Schedule.
NOTE: The ATO initially applied a V35 check against tag ^CFC however reverted this to having no V35 check applied to it from early July.
- V15 error updated for Dividend & Interest Schedule where an "&" (ampersand) appears.
- Company Tax Return updated for transfer of values to Item 21 from R&D Schedule.
- Quantities Report updated (Report / Return / Quantities Report)
- to allow filtering by Partner/Manager/Staff/Office.
- with an option to 'Include non-current clients'.
- Blank identifiers updated
- DOB fields categorised as "Other" type.
- Form MS Item 3 ABN now blanks using "TFN".
- Form T Item 11 Banks name, branch and account number now blanks using "Bank".
- Zone Offset warning removed for situations where ATI was over $150,000.
- F1 Help Updated.
Released June 2015 on CD only. Further details of changes are available on the Product CD