Version: 2014 Version 1.03
Released: 22 July 2014
Download Update File
It is important that you have installed Version 1.00 of this software from the 2014 v1.00 CD before applying this web update.
- Added Pre-fill Report 2014 functionality
- XML files (from portal) can be imported into HandiTax.
- File path is specified via Options / Tax Form Options / Prefill report path.
- Content & layout changes per ATO Pre-filling Report 2014 specification
- Tax Estimate includes outstanding HELP/SFSS and PAYG credit(s).
- Private Health Fund details now prefill into tax return.
- Share disposals now prefill into Capital Gains Worksheet(s).
IMPORTANT NOTE - Pre-fill data should not be relied upon exclusively and may be incomplete. Pre-filled data must be reviewed prior to lodgment.
- V2657 updated for situations where AWG (Net Capital Gain) is blank.
- V2701 updated for Form MS.
- V337a and V337b updated for Form ET.
- Franking Account Worksheet updated
- Positive balance transfers to Form EC Item 8M.
- Negative balance generates a general warning.
- Dividend and Interest Schedule (Form EC) has a Warning added where TFN and address not entered.
- Depreciation Worksheet historical purchase dates now display correctly where available.
- Front Cover updated for amendment labels.
- Taxform Summary updated
- Spelling mistake corrected.
- Form C report corrected.
- Point and Claim import functionality updated for Tax agent number format and tax return date range issues.
- F1 Help updated.
- SAPTO calculation updated for unused spouse transfer (limited situations).
- Point & Claim import functionality updated with the ability to create a report of the Point and Claim receipts.
- Form C CGT Losses Brought Forward correctly appears in corresponding Carried Forward fields.
- Tax Estimate updated for PHIR.
- Point & Claim import functionality updated so that postcode is not required when requesting client data.
- V9 error (Form I email address) fixed.
- Form RR (Report Request) updated.
- CGT worksheet summary updated (heading text only).
- Form I Tax Estimate comparison item label now shows refund/payable correctly in all situations.
- F1 help updated.
Released June 2014 on CD only. Further details of changes are available on the Product CD